Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week 1 Complete!

I have successfully finished 1 week on the "Metabolism Miracle"! I am not gonna weigh myself till next Friday, so watch for the update on that! I walked 2 miles this morning with my lifelong friend Nicole, she is so sweet for waking up early to walk with me...it felt really good! Then I took the kids to the zoo for "big equipment" day...to say that Logan is obsessed with tractors would be an understatement so of course he was in complete awe! God was on my side today though because I am not kidding when I say that the second I closed my car door to leave the zoo, the rain started!

Anyhow, back to the diet....
I learned a few things this week. One being that it is OK to be hungry. It actually feels good to by hungry sometimes. Also one of my problems is once i start eating I feel like I can't stop so this week when I was done with my plate, I would get up from the table and get busy doing something for 10 min or so and by then, I wasn't hungry anymore!
One of my biggest struggles is knowing is how far I have to go on this journey. I didn't put it on overnight so I have to remind myself that I am not going to loose it overnight.

On the spiritual front, I have started a new devotional called "Whiter than Snow". My dad gave it to me awile back and I started reading it every night and as I got about half way through it, I was enjoying it so much that I started over, but this time with a highlighter!
Ok, well I better get back to housework. Thanks for all of your support everyone...It really means a lot to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment