Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Traveling

Ok, so I am going out of town this weekend and I am worried about staying on my diet! Not that I think I can't eat well but we are staying at Jason's grandma's house and I am just not sure what she is going to have to eat. I am on a low carb diet so what if she has lasagna for dinner and pancakes for breakfast?!! She is also a wonderful baker and always has yummy cookies and stuff cuz she knows how much of a sweet tooth Jason has....I just have to remind myself that it's not worth it. I have not worked this hard just for a piece of strawberry rhubarb cobbler!

I think my best strategy will be to go to the store after we get there and get a few things that I can eat, like cheese sticks, low carb yogurt and veggies. I am sure she will understand! 

Anyhow, we went to the zoo today with my sister and her kids. It was so much fun and such a beautiful day! Logan has so much fun with his cousins, he wants to do everything they do! They all go their faces painted and we had a picnic lunch. I wanted to get the kids out of the house to do something fun since we are gonna be in the car almost all day tomorrow, it was perfect!

Well, I will be back on Monday night and I will let you know how my weekend goes (I promise that I will be honest)!!

2 comments:

  1. Beth~ You're doing great!!! Whether I'm trying to eat healthier, or exercise more...I always ask the Lord to help me make the best decisions! Pausing to think before each decision, is worth it!!! And I know the Lord will honor your desire to be healthy (not just for you...) but for your husband and your beautiful babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BETH! I am so happy for you! I love the blog and your openness about something that all of us woman struggle with no matter who we are or what we look like. I love ya girl!
    Erica Z

    ReplyDelete