Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back on track

Ok, so I will admit it. I made 2 mistakes this past weekend. First, I didn't do devotions one time while we were out of town. Second, I cheated on my diet on Sunday....

I had every intention on doing devotions, I took my devotional book but well, I have not excuse, I just didn't do it. I hate going 4 days without intimate time with the Lord, it always makes me feel bad and gives satan a foothold in my life. I will get back on track today though!

So, I was good for the first 3 days of vacation but the desserts on Sunday at Jason's grandma's house did me in. At lunch I had a pork chop but had some vanilla pudding/mandarin orange salad thing and a few bits of cheesecake. Then as if I didn't learn my lesson, after dinner I snuck a couple bites of Jason's dessert. I felt so guilty and like I had blown my 3 weeks of hard work. However, I will not let those feelings derail me. In the past everytime I cheat on a diet, I let it destroy me and I yo-yo.

I am not perfect and I have to remind myself that I will make mistakes but not to let those mistakes take me down. I am learning. So forward I move.

On the bright side, here are a few of my favorite pics from our weekend away....



2 comments:

  1. All you can do is move forward and don't let yourself be paralyzed by 1, 2, or 100 mistakes. As long as we're breathing we still have the choice to make positive decisions for ourselves. Sounds like you're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up Beth!!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete