Friday, June 24, 2011

1 month down...

So I have officially been on my diet for 1 month now and I have to say that it has actually gone pretty fast. I am actually enjoying eating better. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments when all I want is to binge on chocolate but for the most part I know how much better I feel when I am doing well.

So I weighed in today and I wasn't very hopeful because I had cheated last weekend, eating some desserts on Sunday. Well, I lost another 6 lbs...for a total of 12.2 lbs. I know that that is a good number and I am really happy although I still struggle with that feeling of how far I have to go. To say I am impatient would be an understatement. I want instant gratification. However, as a dear friend reminded me of the Confucius saying, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step".

3 comments:

  1. congratulations beth- 12.2 is an awesome start, you should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! so happy!!!! you need to reward yourself with a new outfit!

    ReplyDelete