Thursday, June 2, 2011

New to this

Hi All, I am new to this blog thing but am on a journey and wanted to share it with those who want to listen....

I have finally decided that it is time to get healthy. Body, mind, spirit, etc. I feel like I have been in a "funk" for so long. I have let myself go. Today I will talk about one phase of my journey, my weight....so I have started a diet again, but not just a diet, a new way of life, a new way of thinking about food, not letting food control my life.  I am going public with it because I cannot turn back and I need the accountability to get me through it. I will not fail this time. I want to be healthy for my kids, for my family and most importantly for the One who created me. This is the most embaressing thing I have ever done but again, I need to do something different this time so here goes...This is a picture of me now....

Tomorrow will be one week that I started my diet so I will let you know how that goes! Ok well, I am going to get going for now. I hope you enjoy my blog, thanks for the support!

2 comments: