Friday, July 15, 2011

Been awhile...

Hello! Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. It feels like everytime I would go to post, something came up...2 kids, 2 dogs, family in town, a house to keep clean! Anyways I am back to give you an update!

I am doing really well on my diet, it feels so good to be losing weight. I have lost a total of 18.7lbs in 7 weeks. It is so nice to put on clothes and have them be just a little bit looser! I know I have a long way to go but I try to focus on smaller goals, like loosing 25lbs is my first goal.

The one thing that I am really struggling with is exercise. For awhile there I was excited to go for a nice long walk or to get on the elliptical but now its like torture for me to want to do it. Maybe cuz it's July and its so hot out, I don't know but I gotta get back to it cuz I feel a million times better when I am regularly exercising.

On a brighter note...Jason's brother and his family are here from TX this week. Their kids are 2 and 4, it is so nice to have all the cousins together. Yesterday we spent several hours at the zoo then went to my in laws for a picnic. I just love spending time with family. It stinks that we don't all live closer together but I guess it makes the times we are together more special! We are planning a trip to Waldameer on Sunday. This will be Logan's first experience with it. I have a feeling he will be a bit cautious....We shall see!

Thanks again everyone for your support, I really appreciate it...It truly does keep me going!

1 comment:

  1. BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 pounds!!!!!
    YOU ARE AWESOME GIRL!!!
    I am so proud of you!
    Keep it up girl! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete