Monday, July 4, 2011

What a weekend!

We had the BEST weekend. I just love being outside. Saturday we went to a picnic at my sisters house and it was so much fun. When we got home the neighbor was setting of really awesome fireworks, Logan was in his glory watching them. Then today we were at my parents all afternoon. We were in the pool some and just enjoyed eachothers company and being outside. We then went to Jason's parents house, it was quite relaxing sitting outside and enjoying the beautiful evening. I don't want this weekend to end, it was just perfect!

One thing that was not perfect was my diet. I will just say that I totally veered off of my diet this weekend. I certainly could have been much worse though. I didn't go back to the way I used to eat, I just ate some stuff I shouldn't have (like a brownie today!). I promise that I also have not have the motivation to exercise this week either. I love going on walks usually but for some reason this weekend I just didn't want to do it.

I don't know why I do this to myself. It only gets me down on myself. I will not let it get me down though. I am going to use it as motivation to keep going strong. Either way, I will weigh myself on Friday and let ya know where I stand.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend also, I praise God for our independence!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth! I had a bad weekend too....well good for fun but bad for food. It is so hard to stay on the diet when we are celebrating something together!!
    You will be fine!! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete